After 10 years of working in the corporate world as an administrative assistant, I decided to start my own virtual business. I wanted to get a dog, do challenging and creative work from home, and have flexible hours.
In 2005 I entered the AssistU Virtual Training Program. After I completed my training, I launched my business, Streamline Virtual Office Solutions.
I specialize in working with clients on a daily basis, organizing, doing and managing the million tiny details that go into the day-to-day operations of a successful business.
Here are some key things you should know about me:
- I'm a writer. I have a degree in English, and I love to write and proofread.
- I work as a right hand assistant--I want to help you with all of the administrative and personal tasks on your to-do list, whether they're big or small.
- I am comfortable working as your only helper or as part of a team.
- I'm a good manager, and I've helped train virtual teams that I also supervise.
- I love to teach. I am good at explaining things and have a lot of patience for answering questions.
- I have a passion for great customer service. I do this myself, and I also train others to do this.
- I study your business. I let you know when I see new opportunities, approaching challenges, ideas for avoiding those approaching challenges, and ways to make things run more smoothly.
- If I see that you have taken on a task that is better suited to me, I will gently suggest that you let me do it.
- Since I get really involved in my client’s businesses, learn their operational systems inside and out, and manage pretty much everything on a daily basis, my virtual assistance practice is very focused. I work with only a few clients so I can provide reliable, consistent support of the highest quality.
I’d love for us to schedule a time when we can talk so that we could get to know each other better. Feel free to email me.
You can also learn more about me at my blog about working virtually, eSoup.